HUMBROL MODELCOTE SATINCOTE 28ml AC5401
A solvent-based varnish that goes on clear and dries to a clear smooth, mid-sheen satin/eggshell finish. Does not yellow like some traditional varnishes.
For use with plastics used to manufacture model kits including polystyrene and ABS, as well as MDF.
Coverage is dependent on application and thickness of coats.
Apply using a Brush or Airbrush (once suitably thinned using Humbrol Enamel Thinners).
Surface dry in 1 hour, Fully dry after 24 hours.
Recoat after 24 hours.
(Drying times will vary according to ambient temperature and humidity).
Use Humbrol Enamel Thinners to clean brushes or to thoroughly flush Airbrushes.
- Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use in well ventilated area.
- If swallowed seek medical advice and show container label.
- Wear suitable gloves.
- Contains BUTYL METHACRYLATE (ISO). May produce an allergic reaction.
- Use under adult supervision.
- Use Humbrol Thinners for cleaning and thinning.
Normally held in stock in the shop but it is always best to check availability before making a special journey, otherwise typically available for Click & Collect or dispatched for delivery in 1-2 working days.