“The Masters”® Brush Cleaner & Preserver 75ml (2.5 oz)
Plastic container with screw top.
Non-abrasive formula, just add water to activate the cleaning and preserving formula; effectively removes paints including Oils, Acrylics, Watercolours, Stains, Varnishes as well as Inks, Dyes, Grass stains, Grease, and Grime.
Helps to prevent paint build-up in the ferrule, also prevents the hardening and build-up associated with Acrylic paints.
Suitable for finest sable and bristle, nylon and synthetic brushes.
Conditions brushes to hold more colour and helping to lay down a smoother more even flow, use after every session to keep brushes like new.
Use to restore brushes with dried-on oil paint, no matter how hard the bristles are; simply wet with water, swirl, lather and let brush sit a while before rinsing. Repeat process until all the paint is removed.
Also available in 30ml & Artists Hand Soap
How To Use
1. Wipe brush to remove excess paint.
2. Wet brush and/or “The Masters”® with water.
3. Swirl brush in “The Masters”® and work into a lather.
4. Rinse with clean water.
5. Repeat if necessary until brush is clean (lather will become white). One colour can be cleaned after another without removing the previous colours first.
1. Clean brushes as above
2. Leave clear lather on bristles, shape and allow to dry.
3. Shake powder off bristles when ready to use again.
1. Clean brush as above, but use hot water.
2. Allow lather to remain on bristles for a few minutes.
3. If necessary, tap bristles on hard surface to work paint out.
4. To clean paint from ferrule, allow lather to remain on the bristles for several hours, and repeat cleaning process.
5. Leave clear lather on bristles, shape, and allow to dry.
Pricing shown applies to online purchases.